- Donating to Helping Haiti
- 1. Where do my donations go?
- 2. How can I donate to Helping Haiti?More
First off, thank you for your support!
There are several ways in which you can make a donation:
- You can securely make a donation on our website here - donate.helpinghaiti.ca
- You can make a donation on our Canada Helps page - www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/helping-haiti/
- You can make an inquiry on our Contact Us page and we can provide you with assistance making a donation with cash or cheque.
- 3. Can I get a tax receipt for my donation?More
Helping Haiti is registered as a charitable organization with the Canadian Revenue Agency (registration no. 812665628RR0001) and are therefore able to issue offical donation receipts for income tax purposes on all eligible donations and gifts. Donors who process their payment using our secure online statement will automatically receive a receipt via email. Visit the Canada Revenue Agency's website for more information on donations and tax receipts.